Thursday, 3 October 2013

Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser

Sorry for my absence this week guys, I've been out of action with toothache and emergency dentist appointments and now have a very puffy face! But onwards and upwards...

I've always had (touch wood) fairly well behaved skin. Apart from the odd breakout, it's never caused me too much trouble but since I started working in an office, I've notice my skin is really suffering and becoming very dry and dull from the air conditioning and heating.
It was something I was becoming very conscious of, to the point where I would buy anything that had the word 'radiance' in the title. While this did lead me to one of my favourite foundations, Rimmel Wake Me Up, it wasn't really solving the problem, just masking it.

Then I discovered this little beauty...

Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer - £23

Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer was something I'd seen floating around the blogosphere for quite a while but never really looked into until I saw it in my local Boots.
According to Origins, it 'Instantly hydrates and revs up radiance. Lackluster-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow'.
Well you can imagine those words were enough to have me trotting to the till and happily handing over my debit card.

I had very high hopes for product and am delighted to say it lived up to expectations.
As it was a more expensive product, I wanted to make sure I used it properly to get the best possible results and so have been applying it every morning after I've cleansed my face. It's so easy to apply and sinks in so quickly. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or clammy which I really hate!
 After a few days, my skin was much softer and I looked much more awake so I was pretty much sold by that point.

I've been using it religiously for about a month now and can safely say it will take a wonder product to convince me to do otherwise. I am completely besotted with this stuff! Not only does it make me look refreshed and my skin lovely and healthy, it's also got really good moisturizing qualities - my make up has been going on so much smoother and is in much better condition.

Can it do no wrong? The only factor that might potentially put people off is the price tag.
A 50ml pot costs £23 which does seem like a lot, but that being said I have been using it for over a month and have still got well over half left so it lasts for ages.

It's got my vote and is leaving me eager to try something else from the Origins range now, Super Spot Remover I'm looking at you!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely product :) great review xx

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete