Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Blogger of the Month

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!

I'm introducing a new feature on Dizzee Darling called Blogger of the Month where I'll give you an insight into who's blog I haven't been able to tear myself away from for the last 30 days.

This month's BOTM is Molly at What Molly Loves.



I'm not 100% sure how I stumbled over Molly's blog but since I did, I am completely hooked!
Whether she's reviewing a new product or giving us an update on her adorable puppies (I'd take the lot if it weren't for my cat), it makes for brilliant reading.

Aside from the fact she's ridiculously pretty so everything looks amazing on her, her product reviews are always really thorough and she's goes into a lot of detail so I feel like I can make a fairly informed decision on whether or not to invest in them...when in doubt, go to Molly!

Let me know your blog links and you might be my next Blogger of the Month!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

2 comments: