Monday, 23 September 2013

What I Wore Today

Hi guys,

Working in an office doesn't give me much change to be creative with my work wear but I'm showing you it anyway!
This was a very quick outfit I shoved on this morning as I woke up ridiculously late...whoops.

Dress - Matalan/Watch - Fossil/Coat- George @ Asda/Scarf - Primark

I love this dress so much considering it was only about £15. It's perfect for slinging on over a pair of black tights in the winter and the lace collar means I don't have to worry about picking any jewellary etc.
This also makes it the perfect choice when I'm in a rush!

Tonight it's date night with the boyfriend, I've made him dinner like a good little housewife girlfriend and then we're going to the cinema. I'm looking forward to drooling over Jake Gyllenhaal and eating my weight in popcorn, because it's air popped it's practically healthy right?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. I can be awful when i go into work, i always get up late and literally just throw any outfit on, my style goes out the window. You look good though, loving the tartan scarf, right on trend for autumn :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Love your blog :-) Your outfit is gorgeous!
    New follower :-)

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. Can't seem to find your follow button. Let me know and I will come back and follow :-)

      Delete
  3. that dress is so adorable! i love it - and such a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete